Google+ The Norris Files: One Fine Day.

Pages

One Fine Day.

Today was one of the rare fine days we have had in recent weeks so I took the opportunity to get out of the house. I hadn't planned anything but at the last minute decided to do a day trip over to Coochiemudlo Island.


I took the car over on the barge and then after grabbing some lunch I walked along the beach for about half of the Island. Then, on the mostly crowd free south-western part of the Island I set up my deck chair and esky in the shade and cooled down in the beautiful south easterly breeze with a book.


Only one other car on the barge for the return trip back to Victoria Point. I ended up getting home around 4:30pm. A relaxing day and a nice change of pace but especially good to get out of the house after weeks/months of injury/bad weather that has kept me housebound.

No comments:

Post a Comment